We know you care about minimizing your impact on the planet and so do we. From removing plastics in our packaging to using soy inks during printing, we try to take as many steps as possible towards leaving a small footprint. As part of that, we would like to help you recycle your Bursera product packaging. Below is a breakdown on how to easily do that for our different products.
Palo Santo and Sage Pouches
These pouches are 100% biodegradable and can be recycled with other paper products.
Essential Oil Bottles
- Take off cap and plastic ring from the bottle.
- Rinse the bottle.
- Place bottles in your glass recycling bin.
- Cap and ring can be placed in the plastic container recyling bin.
- All paper tubes and boxes can be recycled with other paper products.
Ceramic Product Boxes
- Cardboard boxes are 100% recyclable and can be placed in the paper recycling bin.
- The few styrofoam pieces cannot be recycled unfortunately but are essential in ensuring your Bursera product gets to you safely and unbroken. We are currently working on finding a more sustainable solution but in the meantime, please discard it.