Thinking about the last time you brewed yourself a cup of coffee or leaned in to smell a flower bouquet, do you remember the aroma? Of course you do. The sense of smell is one of the most powerful and can invoke feelings and memories deep inside. Sometimes all it takes is a passing scent to make you remember something or someone. That's why essential oils are so powerful, their scent can help energize you or bring calm. Below are our favourite ways to use essential oils:
1. In an electrical diffuser- best way to fill your space with a happy scent.
2. Shake a few drops on your shower walls before a hot shower and be rewarded with a luxurious aromatic experience. Eucalyptus is our go-to for this.
3. Simply open the bottle and breathe in.
4. Rub 1-2 drops in your palms then bring your hands to your face and breathe in deeply.
5. Put a few drops on your pillow before bed, lavender works especially well in bringing you peak relaxation and rest.
6. Bath- add several drops to a hot bath and unwind, you deserve it. The warm water and surrounding scent pair well with wine.
7. Mix a few drops with water in a sprayer bottle to make your own room and fabric spray, go crazy!
8. Headache got you feeling awful? Dilute a few drops of peppermint essential oil with water and apply to your temples, sinuses, neck, and shoulders. You'll notice some relief right away to help you be you.
9. Add a few drops on your tea light candles before lighting to make an instant scented candle.